White Spaces Consultants are a close-knit team of seasoned professionals with multi-industry and transnational experience, who thrive on their vibrant, informal yet disciplined work ethic.
With a Business Performance Improvement (BPI) consulting approach, we:
- Are committed to improving business performance and results, NOT delivering pre-packaged, linear solutions.
- Contextualise to the client’s culture and constraints, asking focussed questions to gain a systemic understanding of the business and its competitive environment.
- Employ rigour and a solution-neutral approach for determining:
expected results and gaps
barriers to performance
changes required for achieving results
impact of changes initiated on results
- Are equipped with a broad gamut of strategies and tactics for results improvement, enabling us to recommend appropriate solution sets for achieving desired performance.
- Have a bias for execution and implementation support, rallying managers across functional or departmental silos.
- Work as Programme Managers - where client situation demands - coordinating efforts of Subject Matter Experts, to ensure expected outcomes.
- Take ownership and accountability for improving business performance, committing a significant part of our fees to improved financials!